Doc Stephens Medical Information Technology/Professional Engineering Services Company (Doc Stephens Medical IT/PES Co.) was
DS Scientific can develop your product from concept to production in a variety of advanced technologies to meet your corporate requirements. DS Scientific can perform rapid prototype development, build, and test, both at the circuit, module, and system level. DS Scientific hardware design capabilities include circuit design, layout, and simulation of a variety of PCB and CMOS/III-V material substrates. Engineering services which include the development for our customer’s ATE test stations to meeting production needs, including automation test software development. In addition our engineers can provide the experience to perform failure analysis on our customer’s designs to guarantee quick product deployment.
- Circuit Design and Simulation Services
- Hardware Design and Simulation Services
- System Design and Simulation Services
- High Density PCB Design and Simulation Services.
- ATE Test System Design, Development, and Integration Services.
- Test Automation, Firmware Design/Development, and Analysis Software Services.
- Failure Analysis Services.
Our engineers have a variety of experiences in utilizing the engineering tools such as Cadence design tools, Orcad, AWR, ADS, PADS, Xilinx ISE, Mentor Graphics, Matlab with Simulink, Python, Mathcad, Labview, etc.
DS Scientific has designed a CMOS based Antenna Tuning Circuit (DSSATC), the attached white paper reviews the concept of the tuning circuit with the DSSATC as comparison for the circuits performance. For further information on the design please contact David Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org.